Waiting to Adopt

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

LETTER FROM MOJ FOR DECLARATION RENEWAL

Last week, I received the letter from the Ministry of Justice in Bulgaria confirming that they have my original declaration.  When I called the Adoption Board to make sure I had everything I needed to get my Declaration renewed I was told that this letter is no longer necessary and that all anyone needs to do is to fill out the Statutory Declaration from the Adoption Board's website, get it notarised and send it to the Adoption Board with a cover note.  This was done on 23rd Feb and it should take between 6-8 weeks for the declaration to be renewed.  Once the declaration is received, a revised Immigration Clearance Certificate will be required.

The link to the AB form is:  http://www.aai.gov.ie/attachments/article/4/Affidavit%20S63%20Declaration%20%28final%29.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment