Waiting to Adopt

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

CHANGE OF COUNTRY

I haven't written here for a while because things have been a bit up in the air.

I decided last year to change country from Bulgaria to Ethiopia.  My declaration was updated in October and my pack sent shortly afterwards to Ethiopia.  It wasn't an easy decision but I'm sure it's the right one.

On the 4th of December I received a referral for a little girl who was 10 months old.  She is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait until she's here with our family.

The news of referral arrived on my birthday and I couldn't have asked for a better present.  My whole family is anxiously waiting for her arrival.  Her little cousins are especially excited and very impatient.    Chistmas was only a few weeks later and the number of presents for my little one continued to grow under the tree with each passing day.  Even Santa left her a little something! 

I'll update again when I have news of my travel and court dates.




No comments:

Post a Comment